Tuesday, July 13, 2010

100 Reasons I Want to Lose 100 Pounds (#1-10)

100 Reasons I Want to Lose 100 Pounds

#1 I want to feel better. Now, I moan and groan when I stand up.

#2 I want to feel better about myself. I won't say I suffer from low self-confidence, but I could use a little boost. Weighing 100 or more pounds too much doesn't help the self esteem.

#3 I want to be here to meet my grandchildren. My husband and I waited a while to have our daughter...I was 35 when she was born 10 years ago. Many of my friends and acquaintances are grandmothers, but I still have a ways to go. So, I need to be healthy in order to live that long.

#4 I want my seatbelt to fit correctly.

#5 I want to fit into an airline seat and have that seatbelt fit correctly, too.

#6 I don't want to be thought of as a "fat lady."

#7 I want to look better.

#8 I want to be healthy.

#9 I want to set a good example for my daughter.

#10 I want to be in control of my body. I'm tired of everything about my diet being out of control.

(To be continued...)

5 comments:

  1. I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you will do it, Carla! Great start to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you while randomly searching around. I love the idea of the reasons, I think I might steal it from you! I always found that making giant lists helped me be accountable, whether it was for grocery shopping or tasks. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!

    Jennifer in Texas
    Check out my story at http://livingachangedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great morale you have and you had already decided yourself that you have to putt-off weight and you keep your words and show the world that you can do it whether how difficult it is but you have managed and proved it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I review all comments before they're posted. I'd love to post your positive and/or informative comments, but I won't post any negative comments, those selling anything or those comments submitted just to generate links to another blog or website. Thanks for understanding!