Friday, July 2, 2010

Dinner - July 1, 2010

Last night, for dinner I had spaghetti (1 cup of whole wheat spaghetti and some store-bought sauce), a big green salad (green leaf lettuce, fresh spinach, cucumber, tomato, red onion with a little homemade balsamic vinaigrette), some green peas, a piece of garlic toast (homemade whole wheat bread, a few squirts of Parkay Spray, which surely is healthier than the 2 or 3 pats of real butter I usually use, and a sprinkling of garlic salt) and a glass of iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I review all comments before they're posted. I'd love to post your positive and/or informative comments, but I won't post any negative comments, those selling anything or those comments submitted just to generate links to another blog or website. Thanks for understanding!