Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lunch 7-1-2010

For lunch today, I had a nice green salad made with about 2 cups of green leaf lettuce and fresh spinach, about half a cup of cucumber slices, a small Roma tomato and some homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing made with just a little bit of olive oil. I also had a small, plain baked potato on which I sprinkled some coarse-ground black pepper, and some iced tea sweetened with Sweet N Low.

For an after-lunch snack, I had a Gala apple.

Late afternoon snack: Container of strawberry-flavored yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I review all comments before they're posted. I'd love to post your positive and/or informative comments, but I won't post any negative comments, those selling anything or those comments submitted just to generate links to another blog or website. Thanks for understanding!